According to rahnam news agency, following the publication of the corruption report in the field of tea import in some media, the special inspection of the president in an announcement, referring to the discovery of the matter by the regulatory bodies within the government, emphasized: There is no red line to fight corruption in this government. It doesn’t exist, and unlike some past eras where a safe margin was created within the government for corrupt people and they were prevented from dealing with them, in this government and especially in the mentioned case, the government both discovered the corruption and fired the relevant managers to the highest levels. and handed over the case of currency deviation to the judiciary for consideration and issuing a verdict.
The text of the announcement is as follows:
1. The origin of currency violation and corruption of a prominent company in the field of tea import dates back to 2018.
2. In the current government, after sending the report to the first vice president, Dr. Mokhbar immediately issued an order to follow up on the matter.
3. Following this order and based on the approach of fighting corruption without consideration in the people’s government, the issue was placed on the agenda of the regulatory institutions within the government. The Coordination Headquarters for Combating Economic Corruption, in cooperation with the Special Inspection of the President and the Vice President of Information and Economic Security of the Ministry of Information, identified the dimensions of corruption and the case was handed over to the judiciary to deal with the offenders and with the priority of returning the currency, and two reports in this regard from The Secretary of the Coordination Staff for Combating Economic Corruption has been reflected to the Honorable President and the Honorable First Vice President of the Judiciary.
4. The process followed in this case is an example of the implementation of the government’s promise in the fight against corruption. In this government, there is no red line to fight corruption, and unlike some past eras where a safe margin was created for the corrupt within the government and they were prevented from dealing with them, in this government and especially in the mentioned case, the government has also discovered corruption. And the government has dismissed the relevant managers to the highest levels and has given the case of currency deviation to the judicial system for consideration and issuing a verdict.
5. Due to the determination of the government and the judiciary in the fight against corruption, the case sent to the judicial system will be carefully examined and its agents will be dealt with decisively according to the law.
Special inspection of the president
December 12, 1402
end of message/