According to the report of the international group of rahnam news agency, the embodiment of the principle of “unity of the fields of resistance” is considered one of the most obvious features of the Al-Aqsa storm operation against the Zionist enemy, in which the groups affiliated with the axis of resistance proved well that their support for Palestine is not just verbal support, but the axis of resistance is verbal. He puts himself in the field.
The unity of the areas of resistance in Al-Aqsa storm
But to explain how the resistance groups demonstrated their unity against the common enemy in the latest battle with the occupiers, some believe that it is better to compare the October 2023 war with the October 1973 war, a war that happened 50 years ago. Although the Arab armies united in the October 1973 war to fight the Zionists, their type of unity is different from the unity we saw in the resistance groups in the new era.
At that time, the armies of Syria and Egypt went to war with the occupying regime after coordinating with each other and agreeing on the schedule and operational plan. However, the Al-Aqsa storm operation that occurred on October 7, 2023, occurred with a completely Palestinian decision, and the timing and operational plans and the way the war was managed were all done by the Palestinian resistance. However, despite this, other resistance groups from Lebanon, then Iraq and Yemen, as their leaders had emphasized many times before, did not hesitate and came to the field to support Palestine.
Another difference between the wars of October 1973 and 2023 is the fact that in the war 50 years ago, despite the previous coordination between the Syrian and Egyptian armies, Egypt unilaterally decided to cease fire and Syria was left alone in the battlefield with the Zionist enemy. And this incident was a prelude to an ominous incident and the Egyptian government’s action to communicate with the occupying regime.
This is despite the fact that at that time, many thought that the well-equipped and powerful army of Egypt, along with Syria, could inflict a great defeat on the invaders and bring a historic victory to the Arabs. However, in the October 2023 war, the resistance groups of the region quickly aligned themselves with the Palestinian resistance and were with the Palestinians from the beginning, and they are still warning the Zionists about the resumption of aggression against the Palestinian people.
In this article, we are trying to clearly discuss the performance of Lebanon’s Hezbollah in the Battle of al-Aqsa Storm, and in the following articles, we will discuss the unprecedented measures taken by the resistance of Iraq and Yemen in support of the Palestinian nation and cause.
“Warm heart and cold brain”; Hezbollah’s strategy to support Palestine
Lebanon’s Hezbollah movement, like other resistance parties, although it did not know about the Palestinian resistance’s attack on the Zionist enemy, but on the first day in an official statement, it announced its support for this operation and joined it the next day, on October 8. In fact, Hezbollah was thinking about how to start supporting the people and the Palestinian resistance, not whether the Lebanese resistance should open a front to defend Palestine or not.
Therefore, the Lebanese resistance forces entered the battlefield regardless of when the war in Gaza will end and how many martyrs Hezbollah must offer in this way. Hezbollah’s strategy in this battle was based on the logic of “warm heart and cold brain” (balance between reason and emotion). In the early hours of the Palestinian resistance operations against the Zionist enemy in the Al-Aqsa storm battle, the scenes that were published were unprecedented and surprising: the scenes of the capture of the soldiers and generals of the Zionist army in a terrible and humiliating situation by the resistance fighters.
There is no doubt that inflicting this great shock on the Zionist regime is a great achievement for the Palestinian resistance, and after that the Palestinian fighters took the initiative of the war and inflicted heavy casualties on the enemy army. But maybe some people got excited and extreme emotions after seeing these scenes and expected that Lebanon’s Hezbollah will immediately start a similar operation inside the occupied territories.
But vigilance and realism are considered an inseparable part of the strategy of all resistance groups, and naturally they do not use a surprise method, twice and in a very close time interval. In the meantime, Hezbollah proved from the first day that it intends to manage this battle on the southern border of Lebanon with the occupied Palestine in a logical and correct way and inflict damage on the enemy in a calculated manner.
Hizbollah’s smart management in the war with the Zionists on the border of Lebanon and occupied Palestine
Seyyed “Hasan Nasrallah”, the Secretary General of Hezbollah, by adhering to the “warm heart and cold brain” logic, managed the battlefield well and knew very well that he should not play all his cards at once; A problem that causes the Zionists to not stop fearing and worrying about the surprising actions of Hezbollah. Therefore, from the very first day, Hizbollah started the battle with the rules that it had determined in this way:
– Targeting the spy towers and radars of the Zionist regime: some tried to downplay Hezbollah’s operations against the spy towers and detection radars of the Zionist regime. However, Hezbollah’s focus on destroying this equipment of the Israeli army, in addition to the material damage it caused, confused the Zionists and they could not determine what the next step of the Lebanese resistance was.
But targeting the enemy’s spy towers and radars meant that the Lebanese resistance was preparing to blind the spying eyes of the Zionist regime and enter the next stage, which could, for example, be a ground attack on northern occupied Palestine. This issue made the Israeli army unable to concentrate in Gaza and had to be on alert in the northern front of the occupied territories. Also, the Zionists were not able to repair and rebuild their spy and radar equipment on the border with Lebanon due to the conflict in the northern and southern fronts of occupied Palestine.
– Quick reactions: If we review the statements of the Islamic resistance of Lebanon about its operations against the positions of the occupying enemy, which were brief, accurate and useful, we will find that they are prepared based on a single and interesting structure; So that in all these statements, the first part is specific to a verse from the Holy Quran, in the second part, the reason for the operation is explained, in the third part, the position of the enemy that was targeted and the weapon that the resistance forces used for this purpose are mentioned. The fourth part is related to the direct casualties that the invaders have received from the operation, and the last part is also decorated with another verse from the Holy Quran: “Wama al-Nasr ila man and Allah al-Aziz al-Hakim” (Victory is only from God, the Dear and Wise).
By reviewing these statements, we realize that their first reason has always been to support the steadfast and steadfast Palestinian people and their resistance, and in some of them, there are also secondary reasons, including in response to the occupation regime’s aggression against civilians and journalists, etc., in southern Lebanon. It is mentioned. The speed of Hezbollah’s responses to the enemy’s aggression in southern Lebanon is one of the unique features of this party’s operations; So that the answer to these violations is given in a proper manner after 24 hours at most.
Attention to quality in Lebanese resistance operations before quantity
– inflicting precise casualties on the enemy: the Lebanese resistance pays attention to quality before quantity in its operations; So that none of its operations were without exact losses to the enemy and it did not waste even a single bullet. Hezbollah’s Barkan missiles that entered the field in this battle and aroused the Zionists’ concern hit the intended targets exactly. All barracks and positions and military equipment of the occupying army, including the Merkava tanks, which are targeted by the Lebanese resistance forces, suffer direct losses, and many Zionist soldiers were also killed in the northern front of the occupied Palestine by Hezbollah, which the Israeli army did not reveal their statistics. refuses
This means that Hezbollah has used sufficient and calculated weapons and manpower to achieve its goals. There may not be accurate statistical reports on the percentage of success of all Hezbollah operations, but monitoring the news indicates that this percentage is high and it may be the highest percentage of success of Lebanese resistance attacks against the Zionist regime in the history of confronting this regime. .
– Gradual intensification of operations against Zionist positions: Using the mechanism of “smart and useful operations” instead of “hasty operations” was a suitable strategy that Hezbollah took from the beginning of its presence in the Battle of Al-Aqsa and gradually increased the speed and intensity of its operations. ; To the extent that in 45 days more than 354 Zionists were killed and wounded in Hezbollah operations, more than 43 settlements in the north of occupied Palestine were evacuated, more than 170 spy cameras of the Zionist army were damaged, 40 military positions of the Israeli army were targeted more than 275 times. and 21 tanks and military vehicles of this army were destroyed or severely damaged.
In addition to these, the fleeing of the settlers from the northern regions and the psychological burden of Hezbollah’s attacks on the Zionists, the direct consequence of which is the increase in reverse migration from the occupied lands, were the result of Hezbollah’s operations.
– No to ceasefire and mediators: Lebanon’s Hezbollah, like Iraq’s resistance and Yemen’s Ansarullah, who entered the battle of Al-Aqsa storm, does not accept any negotiation about stopping the attacks against the enemy’s positions, and has informed all the parties who apparently intend to mediate until the aggression of the occupiers ceases. If the violence against the people of Gaza continues, the operations of the Lebanese resistance against the Zionist regime will also continue.
Even during the past week, when the temporary ceasefire between the Palestinian resistance and the Zionist regime in the Gaza Strip was extended several times, Hezbollah still insisted that the hands of its fighters are on the trigger. This issue puts extra pressure on the Israelis both at the political and military level and the public opinion of the internal society of the Zionist regime, and this means that in addition to military operations, Hezbollah is also successful in psychological warfare against Israel.
end of message/