According to the foreign policy group of the rahnam news agency, Nasser Kanani, the spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in response to a question about the resolution approved by the extraordinary summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation in Riyadh, stated: Most of the proposals of the Islamic Republic of Iran during the negotiation of the document were included in the resolution, and the tone and The words of this resolution are strong and firm.
The spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, by enumerating the clauses of this resolution as follows, evaluated these items as strong and solid examples of this resolution:
Requesting all governments to stop arms exports to the Zionist regime
Requesting the Security Council to make an immediate decision regarding the cessation of conflicts, preventing the destruction of hospitals, and prohibiting the entry of medicine, food, and fuel into Gaza.
-Requesting the lifting of the blockade of Gaza and the entry of Arab, Islamic and international humanitarian convoys
Requesting the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court to start an immediate investigation of war crimes and crimes against humanity
-Creating a legal monitoring unit in the Secretariat of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation to document the crimes of the Israeli regime
– To oblige the foreign ministers of Saudi Arabia (as the rotating head of Islamic leaders), Jordan, Egypt, Indonesia, Turkey, Nigeria and other interested countries (Iran, Malaysia and Pakistan also announced their readiness at the meeting) to start immediate international movements from The side of all members to stop the war in Gaza and pressure to start a serious and real political process in order to achieve a permanent and complete peace based on international resolutions.
– Calling on the member states to apply diplomatic, political and legal pressure and take any deterrent measures to stop the crimes of the officials of the colonial occupation regime against humanity.
– Condemnation of double standards in the implementation of international law by countries (referring to the double positions of Westerners regarding the war in Ukraine and the war in Gaza)
Condemning the transfer of Palestinians from the north to the south of Gaza
– Complete and absolute rejection of any attempt to force migration inside Gaza and the West Bank, including Quds, outside the Palestinian territories
– Emphasis on the necessity of releasing all Palestinian detainees and captives and civilian prisoners
– Stopping murder crimes by occupying forces and terrorist settlements in the villages and cities of the West Bank, attacks against Islamic and Christian sanctuaries and requests to put terrorist settlements on the list of terrorists.
– Emphasizing the necessity of implementing the obligations of the Israeli regime as the occupying party and stopping all illegal actions
Condemning the extreme behavior and statements of the regime officials, including the threat to use nuclear weapons against Gaza, which is a threat to the peace and security of the region and the world.
Condemning the killing of journalists, women, doctors and nurses in the Gaza Strip and condemning the use of the banned white phosphorus weapon in the attacks on Gaza and Lebanon and condemning the regime’s repeated statements about returning Lebanon to the Stone Age and the need for the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons to investigate the use of chemical weapons
Rejection of any plan to separate Gaza from the West Bank
-Requesting the end of occupation in East Quds, Golan, Shebaa and Kafr Shoba fields
Activating the Islamic financial network for financial and human aid to the Palestinian government and UNRWA and emphasizing the reconstruction of Gaza
– Assigning the Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation to implement the resolution and submit a report to the next term of this organization.
In the end, Kanani stressed: Despite the strong text, the resolution approved by the summit in Riyadh has several clauses that the Islamic Republic of Iran has always expressed reservations about in the past, and it was emphasized again in the meeting of senior officials and foreign ministers that The Islamic Republic of Iran has reservations about some parts, especially referring to the two-state solution, the 1967 borders and the Arab peace plan.
The spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs added: The Islamic Republic of Iran also has reservations about the position of the Arab group included in the resolution regarding the PLO being the only legal representative of the Palestinian nation and believes that all Palestinians and Palestinian groups, including the PLO, are the representatives of the Palestinian nation. And they have the right to fight against the occupier and determine their destiny according to international laws.
Kanani emphasized: These cases were reflected by the representative of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Jeddah in an official note to the secretariat of the organization and will be reflected in the final report of the meeting.
end of message/